CLINICAL CONTRACTS SPECIALIST (Temporary Contract)
Helsinn is a privately owned pharmaceutical group with an extensive portfolio of marketed cancer care products and a robust drug development pipeline. Since 1976, Helsinn has been improving the everyday lives of patients, guided by core family values of respect, integrity and quality. The Group works across pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, medical devices and nutritional supplements and has expertise in research, development, manufacture and the commercialization of therapeutic and supportive care products for cancer, pain and inflammation and gastroenterology.
In 2016, Helsinn created the Helsinn Investment Fund to support early-stage investment opportunities in areas of unmet patient need. The company is headquartered in Lugano, Switzerland, with operating subsidiaries in Switzerland, Ireland, the U.S., Monaco, and China, as well as a product presence in approximately 190 countries globally.
For our Clinical Research Division in Lugano we are looking for a:
CLINICAL CONTRACTS ANALYST
- Management of Legal documents needed for sites activation such as: CDAs, Agreements with Sites and Pls, Letters of Indemnification, etc.
- Support in contract negotiationswith international CROs: preparation of RFPs,assessment of proposals, evaluation of contractual and financial aspects, etc.
- Support to the CRO Outsourcing function in the negotiation of the contracts with clinical sites participating in Helsinn clinical trials worldwide through the respective CRO.
The successful candidate has the following qualifications:
- Documented previous experience of 5 years or more in clinical contract management in pharmaceutical companies and/or international CROs
- Documented knowledge and/or experience in the regulatory and legal requirements of the key countries where large, international clincal studies are typically run
- University degreein a scientific discipline
- Postgraduate legal education and/or formal training in negotiation techniques constitute a plus
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English
- Proficient use of standard of IT tools
- Analytical skills, accuracy and synthesis capabilities as well as organizational skills
- Ability to work in teams as well as independently
Helsinn Healthcare SA is offering attractive conditions and a pleasant working environment in a highly motivated team.
Please send relevant application with CV to: