INTERNSHIP IN DRUG SAFETY (6 months)
Helsinn is a privately owned pharmaceutical group with an extensive portfolio of marketed cancer care products and a robust drug development pipeline. Since 1976, Helsinn has been improving the everyday lives of patients, guided by core family values of respect, integrity and quality. The Group works across pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, medical devices and nutritional supplements and has expertise in research, development, manufacture and the commercialization of therapeutic and supportive care products for cancer, pain and inflammation and gastroenterology.
In 2016, Helsinn created the Helsinn Investment Fund to support early-stage investment opportunities in areas of unmet patient need. The company is headquartered in Lugano, Switzerland, with operating subsidiaries in Switzerland, Ireland, the U.S., Monaco, and China, as well as a product presence in approximately 190 countries globally.
For our Drug Safety Department in Lugano we are looking for an:
- Support in case processing activities
- Support in the management of not valid/not to be entered/deactivated cases
- Support for case periodic reconciliation with Helsinn License Partners
- Support in the activities related to the weekly screening of the wordlwide scientific literature
- Support in the activities related to paper archive
The successful candidate has the following qualifications:
- University degree / Bachelor in Biological Sciences or similar
- Both Italian and English fluent, in spoken and writing, are required
- Use of Word, Power Point and Excel
- Accuracy and detail orientation
- Hands-on and proactive attitude
Helsinn Healthcare SA is offering attractive conditions and a pleasant working environment in a highly motivated team.
Please send relevant application with CV to: