HEALTHCARE COMPLIANCE MANAGER
Helsinn is a privately owned pharmaceutical group with an extensive portfolio of marketed cancer care products and a robust drug development pipeline. Since 1976, Helsinn has been improving the everyday lives of patients, guided by core family values of respect, integrity and quality. The Group works across pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, medical devices and nutritional supplements and has expertise in research, development, manufacture and the commercialization of therapeutic and supportive care products for cancer, pain and inflammation and gastroenterology.
In 2016, Helsinn created the Helsinn Investment Fund to support early-stage investment opportunities in areas of unmet patient need. The company is headquartered in Lugano, Switzerland, with operating subsidiaries in Switzerland, Ireland, the U.S., Monaco, and China, as well as a product presence in approximately 190 countries globally.
For our Compliance & Quality Office in Lugano we are looking for an:
HEALTHCARE COMPLIANCE MANAGER (Full-time job)
- Review and approval of fair market value (FMV) for Health Care Professionals engaged as service providers by Helsinn Healthcare SA (e.g. participation at Advisory Boards, Helsinn meetings, etc.).
- Review and approval of participation/ logistics of Health Care Professionals invited to Helsinn initiatives
- Collect and prepare the disclosure of Transfers of Value (TOV) according to Country’s transparency regulations
- Evaluate Helsinn business activities (e.g. events, grants, sponsorships, etc.) to assess compliance risk
- Keep updated on major changes on EFPIA and Industry Codes in relevant Countries and inform Helsinn employees accordingly
- Update and review regulatory related Policies & SOPs and training materials as required
- Assist and support compliance-related projects and initiatives
- Support Compliance Manager and Compliance Officer in the development of compliance training/educational materials and in providing training as assigned, educating departments on compliance policies and procedures
The successful candidate has the following qualifications:
- At least 2-3 years of experience in the same role
- Familiarity with industry practices and professional standards
- Experience in Ethics&Compliance area at medical devices/pharmaceutical companies
- Master’s degree in law, finance, business administration or a related field
- Ability to work under pressure and to manage multiple activities simultaneously
- Business acumen
- Team-oriented approach to problem-solving
- Ability to interact professionally with all levels of management, multiple geographies, internal subject matter experts, legal staff, vendors, and clients
- Good use of computer and Office programmes (Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, eMail)
- Presentation, communication and drafting and editing skills
- Attention to detail
- Full professional proficiency in English
Helsinn Healthcare SA is offering attractive conditions and a pleasant working environment in a highly motivated team.
Please send relevant application with CV to: