Helsinn is a privately owned pharmaceutical group with an extensive portfolio of marketed cancer care products and a robust drug development pipeline. Since 1976, Helsinn has been improving the everyday lives of patients, guided by core family values of respect, integrity and quality. The Group works across pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, medical devices and nutritional supplements and has expertise in research, development, manufacture and the commercialization of therapeutic and supportive care products for cancer, pain and inflammation and gastroenterology.
In 2016, Helsinn created the Helsinn Investment Fund to support early-stage investment opportunities in areas of unmet patient need. The company is headquartered in Lugano, Switzerland, with operating subsidiaries in Switzerland, Ireland, the U.S., Monaco, and China, as well as a product presence in approximately 190 countries globally.
For our Compliance & Quality Office in Lugano we are looking for an:
OFFICE MANAGER (Full-time job)
- Calendar and meeting management
- General administrative support
- Track and follow up on projects
- Edit and prepare presentations and other materials
- Maintain working knowledge of relevant policies and procedures and be prepared to provide information in this regard as required
- Manage expense reporting
- Budget Management
- Logistic support, coordination and set up of trainings, meetings, events, off sites, etc.
- Take minutes and other relevant tasks
The successful candidate has the following qualifications:
- Familiarity with industry practices and professional standards
- Degree in Communication or High school diploma
- Excellent proficiency with Microsoft Office 365
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in Italian and in English
- Strong decision-making ability and attention to detail are equally important
- Professional demeanor, sense of urgency, results-focus
- Ability to keep sensitive material and conversations strictly confidential
Helsinn Healthcare SA is offering attractive conditions and a pleasant working environment in a highly motivated team.
Please send relevant application with CV to: