HEAD OF INFRASTRUCTURE AND WORKPLACE (permanent contract/full-time job)
Helsinn is a privately-owned Swiss Pharma Company which, since 1976, has been improving the lives of patients, guided by core family values of respect, integrity and quality. The Group has an extensive portfolio of marketed innovative cancer and rare disease therapies, a robust drug development pipeline and ambitions to further accelerate its growth through in-licensing and acquisitions to address unmet medical needs. Helsinn operates a unique integrated licensing business model, achieving success with long-standing partners in 190 countries, who share our values. The Group’s pharmaceutical business, (Helsinn Healthcare) is headquartered in Lugano, Switzerland with operating subsidiaries in the U.S. (Helsinn Therapeutics US) and China (Helsinn Pharmaceuticals China) which market the Group’s products directly in these countries. The Group has additional operating subsidiaries in Switzerland (Helsinn Advanced Synthesis, an active pharmaceutical ingredient manufacturer) and Ireland (Helsinn Birex Pharmaceuticals, a drug product manufacturer). 3B Future Health Fund (formerly known as Helsinn Investment Fund) was created to enhance the future of healthcare by providing funding and strategic support to innovative companies.
Helsinn Group plays an active and central role in promoting social transformation in favor of people and the environment. Corporate social responsibility is at the heart of everything we do which is reinforced in the company's strategic plan by a commitment to sustainable growth. To learn more about Helsinn Group please visit www.helsinn.com
For our Infrastructure and Workplace department in Lugano we are looking for a:
Head of ICT Infrastructure and Workplace (permanent contract/full-time job)
- define the technology strategy, vision and roadmap in alignment with the organization’s digital business strategy;
- manage IT operations and services including infrastructure, solution architecture, data management and protection, information security and risk management and service desk;
- manage technology vendors for the software and hardware procured;
- ensure that internal and external systems are running and performing as they should;
- set Infrastructure and Workplace managers’ objectives, coordinates the activities and actively collaborates to achieve them;
- define and monitors services and projects KPI’s; defines and monitor SLA and underpinning contracts, where required;
- ensure compliance with Company policy, procedures, standards, guidelines, strategies;
- define and manages the Infrastructure and Workplace budget in accordance with the Company guidelines and procedures.
The successful candidate has the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in information technology, telecommunications disciplines;
- 5 or more years of progressive leadership experience in similar roles;
- experience in multinational companies, preferably in information-intensive Pharma industries or digitally advanced Pharma enterprises;
- experience in innovating technology platforms and project management;
- strategy and management consulting experience desirable
- deep understanding of the evolving digital world on both the demand side and the supply side;
- strong knowledge of hybrid infrastructure, virtualization (VMWARE), Windows server data center, firewall (Checkpoint), networking (CISCO), domain controller management, disaster recovery systems (Veeam), Microsoft 365 and Azure platforms administration;
- strong business acumen, excellent analytical, strategic conceptual thinking and consulting skills;
- robust influence and negotiation skills;
- ability to effectively drive people, process and technology change in a dynamic and complex operating environment;
- excellent communication skills;
- very good spoken and written English.
Helsinn Healthcare SA is offering attractive conditions and a pleasant working environment in a highly motivated team.
Please send relevant application with CV to Selection 4.0 (Find your job with Selection 4.0 (selection4dot0.com)