ACCOUNTANT (Permanent contract/Full-time job)
Helsinn is a Swiss Biopharmaceutical Group with an innovative R&D pipeline in cancer supportive care and oncology therapeutics, strategically investing in a fully integrated targeted therapy structure to develop, manufacture and commercialize small molecules in precision medicine with higher market potential, thanks to a consolidated track record, a solid revenue stream in B2B and strong cash flow and cash position.
Helsinn is building market differentiation in B2C in the U.S. and China and is owned by a third-generation healthcare entrepreneurial family.
Since 1976, Helsinn has been improving the lives of patients, guided by core family values of respect, integrity and quality and through a unique integrated licensing business model, and by collaborating with success in about 190 countries with long-standing partners, who share our values.
The Group’s pharmaceutical business (Helsinn Healthcare S.A.) is headquartered in Lugano, Switzerland with operating subsidiaries in the U.S. (Helsinn Therapeutics (U.S.), Inc.) and China (Helsinn Pharmaceuticals (Beijing) Co., Ltd) which market the Group’s products directly in these countries. The Group has additional operating subsidiaries in Switzerland (Helsinn Advanced Synthesis S.A., an active pharmaceutical ingredient manufacturer) and Ireland (Helsinn Birex Pharmaceuticals Ltd, a drug product manufacturer).
Helsinn Group plays an active and central role in promoting social transformation in favor of people and the environment. Corporate social responsibility is at the heart of everything we do which is reinforced in the company’s strategic plan by a commitment to sustainable growth.
To learn more about Helsinn Group please visit www.helsinn.com
For our Accounting department in Lugano we are looking for an:
Accountant (permanent contract/full-time job)
Responsibilities includes mainly:
- Accounting payables (controlling, booking, approval process, payments)
- General Ledger
- Monthly closing and accruals
- Specific Area and Business unit’s analysis and reporting
The successful candidate has the following qualifications:
- At least 4/5 years of experience in accounting department or auditing area, preferably in an international company
- Degree or Diploma in Economics/Accounting or equivalent qualification.
- Solid accounting experience and preparation
- Strong IT orientation, advanced MS Excel skills and accounting tools, experience on ERP systems is a plus
- Good spoken and written English
- Proactiveness and accuracy
- Aptitude to work in a dynamic environment with challenging deadlines
- Organization skills, precise and strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
Helsinn Healthcare SA is offering attractive conditions and a pleasant working environment in a highly motivated team.